Content Marketing and Business Marketing Articles are buzzwords of the moment but there is confusion over what that really is and why a business should do it. This article sets out some of the basics.
The Best Article Marketing and Better SEO Strategies
If you create content that your prospective customers need and want, they will find it, consume and engage with it and ultimately transact a profitable action with you. They may also share that Business Marketing Articles derived content with their own friends and contacts, amplifying the effect.
So this is where you start – developing a content marketing strategy. First you need to work out what your audience wants. Finding them is easy, but working out what they’re really interested in and why they visit certain sites or retail outlets is the issue.
All consumers are looking for solutions to their problems. Work out what those problems are and you can target your article marketing based on your Business Marketing Articles derived strategies for maximum effect.
Once the aims of the content marketing programme are set and customer needs identified, then you need to create the content to fulfil that need. That content can take many forms – here are just a few; videos, infographics, social media content, apps, website articles, blogs, eNewsletters, photos/illustrations, animations, webinars, microsites, etc.
If you can’t produce that content yourself, you will need the support of writers, bloggers, designers and web developers. You will need a network of tried and trusted partners – videographers, coders, app builders etc – who will work to your strategy and brief.
Using Content Marketing to Sell OnlineFind ONE Good Keyword.
Since Article Builder creates content, selects the title and builds links to thearticles that it posts to your blogs for you without you having to lift a finger, you don’t have to deal with keyword research on your internal pages. That means the only keyword research you need to do (and you don’t even really “NEED” to do it… it just helps,) is for the homepage.
To do this use Jon Leger's Keyword Titan Software but you can also use the Google Keyword Tool and stick in any one of the general categories that Article Builder covers. Next, just go to the homepage of Article Builder to find the list.
Now filter down to only those keywords that have at least 1,000 exact global monthly searches and that is fairly general… just about any topic under that niche would fit “under” it.
Then grab all of those keywords and start plugging them into the keyword analyzer of Keyword Titan until I find one that has a “Moderate” to “Easy” competition rating.
If you don’t have Keyword Titan it’s not quite as accurate, but you can go by the Google Keyword Tool’s competition metrics and find one that has “Low” to “Medium” competition.
Once you have found one, that’s what you target the homepage (root) of your new blog to. Of course you can get MUCH more in depth and technical with your keyword research and there’s nothing wrong with that. But just go for volume and don’t waste much time.
248 Fall/Winter Seasonal Keywords to Target
If you want to profit sooner rather than later on seasonal niches you need to start at least one season before the busy season. So if you want to target a summer niche in the U.S., you’re probably not going to gain notable results this summer (summer is currently in full swing). But if you want to go after a fall or winter niche, now is the time to ramp things up!
Today I’d like to help you do just that! I’ve been in the lab for the past several months working day and night on a brand new SEO tool-set (I’ll be revealing this tool very soon). Using one of the powerful tools I quickly and easily generated 248 fall/winter keywords worth an estimated total of $478,000.00 to those ranking for them! These keywords have a combined 459,000 monthly searches!
How to Do TextSuite Powered Content Marketing From an SEO Perspective
Instant Article Wizard is a powerful and popular article generation software developed by well know software developer Jonathan Leger.Instant Article Wizard can generate high-quality articles on almost any subject according to your demands in just minutes, even if you know nothing about that particular subject. All you need to do is tweak it a little and you are good to go.
- Gather and disect THOUSANDS of pages of research on ANY topic you choose in SECONDS.
- Break the research down into subtopics so you can break your content into relevant sections with ease.
- Generate paragraphs of content based on the topics you choose with ease.
- Rewrite the research using the integrated The Best Spinner thesaurus.
- Verify the output articles are unique by checking them against Copyscape AND highlighting the parts of the article that Copyscape considers "duplicate". (Requires a Copyscape Premium account -- not included.)
- Gather research from Google Web Results, Microsoft Word files, Adobe PDF files, content-rich articles, product reviews, Google Scholar, Google News and Google US Gov't search.
- Built-in support for English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese (but it will work with virtually any language).
- Get results from DOZENS of countries supported by Google.
- Export to virtually any other spin format for compatibility with other systems.
- Built-in Keyword Research from Google Trends and a Keyword Suggestion tool.
- Saves you work in Projects so you can use the same research to write many articles.
- Allows you to run many queries at once from any or all of the available sources.
Return to Category Page: http://textsuiteuser.com/higher-google-rankings-article-marketing/
TextSuite User – Better SEO – Hints and Ideas to Make Best Use of Jon Leger’s Article Content Creation and Article Marketing Software Products