The Online Marketing strategy of successful organizations is now integrated into the concept of mainstream marketing, of which Article Spinners can, and should be an important part. Moreover, online marketing has taken the place of the traditional marketing and its campaigns. Online marketing is has novel features, it being traceable, and diverse in nature.
Marketing is truly embracing the future, and those that hold back and stick with the old ways are destined to run a heavy risk that their companies will do less businesses and ultimately fail. Yes. it is THAT important to keep up with ALL the new marketing techniques in which More Traffic is/ are) important.
Article Spinners: More Traffic
To exemplify, I would like to mention regarding the interdependency of various marketing techniques. No matter how excellently written the online content is, without SEO it is not worthy enough to generate leads.
If you think keeping pace with these trends is difficult, you can take help from an online content marketing company that can cater your content marketing requirements effectively.
A Beginner's Guide to Content Marketing
Content Marketing is the buzzword of the moment but there is confusion over what that really is and why a business should do it. This article sets out some of the basics.
If you create content that your prospective customers need and want, they will find it, consume and engage with it and ultimately transact a profitable action with you. They may also share that content with their own friends and contacts, amplifying the effect.
So this is where you start - developing a content marketing strategy. First you need to work out what your audience wants. Finding them is easy, but working out what they're really interested in and why they visit certain sites or retail outlets is the issue.
All consumers are looking for solutions to their problems. Work out what those problems are and you can target your content marketing.
Once the aims of the content marketing programme are set and customer needs identified, then you need to create the content to fulfil that need. That content can take many forms - here are just a few; videos, Infographics, social media content, apps, website articles, blogs, Enewsletters, photos/illustrations, animations, webinars, microsites, etc.
If you can't produce that content yourself, you will need the support of writers, bloggers, designers and web developers. You will need a network of tried and trusted partners - videographers, coders, app builders etc - who will work to your strategy and brief.
There is no point in creating content if it is not seen by the people you want to see it. Content search optimisation is key. Use all possible SEO techniques on every piece of content to make sure it is found by your target audience. Also make sure it is distributed on all relevant channels, not just your own social networks.
The Holy Grail is getting your content shared. To achieve this you need a deep understanding of peoples' motivations for sharing. The top two reasons people share content is to bring valuable and entertaining content to others and to define themselves and what they care about.
Your content must fulfil these desires to be shared.
Influencer marketing has become one of the most effective marketing techniques and is a core channel to get your content distributed and seen widely.
The principle is that ideas and preferences spread though communities socially, from person to person, as opposed to individuals making independent decisions. Some people are more effective than others inasmuch as others tend to follow their practices and/or advice; these people are called influencers.
Marketing to influencers is likely to be more effective (deliver better ROI) than marketing to everybody or marketing to, say, demographics. You need to identify the influencers in your sector and create a strategy to target them.
Content Marketing Trends in 2017
I am about to spill the beans to let you all know the real truths behind article marketing.,p.How effective article marketing is - if at all?
And the do's and don'ts of article marketing.
A general definition of article marketing would be where you create an article on a topic that is related to your website, and publish that article.The article is not about promoting your website as such - hard to understand maybe, but you are trying to capture the reader!
Always remember to use effective keywords and phrases that relate to your topic.
In the author bio section you will need to put in a brief description about yourself along with a link back to your website, whether it be the home page or some other page on your site.
The whole idea here is for your article to get seen online and for other webmasters to republish your article on other sites - thus giving rise to links and traffic.OK - so let's go through the facts and the myths of article writing -
Nonsense: writing an article doesn't really do much for your online business.
A Fact: article marketing can help you increase your link popularity and can be a great source of some of the most targeted traffic you can get.
Nonsense: rehashed or reprinted articles will only get indexed as extra or add on pages and therefore this way of doing things doesn't really help at all.
A Fact: this is incorrect as depending on exactly where the article gets submitted to, is what matters. The article can get listed in the top 10 and not as a supplemental page.
Nonsense: Pushing out your article all over the internet creates duplicate content and you will be punished by the search engines.
A Fact: If search engines punished you and duplicate content was a big no - than all RSS feeds would cause sheer mayhem. Just take a look at the New York Times for example and see how many people link up via RSS feed or attach an article to their blog!
Nonsense: The only way to get article writing to work for you is to write an article and to send it to hundreds of article websites.
A Fact: There is more than one way to skin a cat! If you are looking for loads of links to your site than fair enough - use the way just mentioned.
However another way is to ask bespoke article websites or directories to accept your article - they will take it, so long as it is relevant and is a niche article. This is probably harder work but the results can be a lot more rewarding. And you will land up getting better and more targeted traffic.
And let's not also forget that posting your article on your own website is also a great way to add fresh content and if the article is well written than people will link directly to the article thus increasing both the traffic to your site and the PR of your site.
Nonsense: Always make sure that you post your article to your website site, wait for the spiders to crawl your site, wait for the page to be indexed, and then submit the article elsewhere.
A Fact: When you add an article to your website it is called adding content, however when you submit articles to other sites, it is called article marketing, and with article marketing you don't want the article to get indexed on your site first.
Confused about what I just said?
Well just remember - don't confuse adding content with article marketing as they are two separate exercises.
By submitting articles to other sites and by the search engines finding these articles will help you and your website.
If the websites that you have submitted your article to are getting indexed well, you will stand a good chance of getting seen and high up in the rankings.
Hopefully you will now have a better understanding as to how exactly article marketing works and what is required for effective article marketing.
Check Out Our Articles:
- Get The Best Spinner | Better SEO Content Marketing
- The Best Spinner Discount | Authority Backlinks Content Marketing
- The Very Best Of Spinners | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Very Best Of The Spinners | Content Marketing Content Marketing
- The Best Spinner Download | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- The Best Spinner Login | Content Marketing Content Marketing
- The Best Spinner Coupon | Better SEO Content Marketing
- The Best Spinner Review | Article Writing Content Marketing
- The Best Article Spinner | Content Marketing Content Marketing
- Article Builder Software | Better SEO Content Marketing
- The Best Spinner Trial | Article Writing Content Marketing
- The Best Spinner Demo | More Traffic Content Marketing
- The Best Spinner Tutorial | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- How To Use The Best Spinner | Article Writing Content Marketing
- The Best Spinner For MAC | Article Writing Content Marketing
- Download The Best Spinner | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Using Online Article Spinners | Article Writing Content Marketing
- TBS Article Spinner | Article Writing Content Marketing
- Article Spinner Software | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Article Spinner Pro | Article Writing Content Marketing
- Article Spinner Software Reviews | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- EZ Article Spinner | Article Writing Content Marketing
- Top 10 Article Spinners | More Traffic Content Marketing
- How To Use Article Spinners | More Traffic Content Marketing
- Using An Article Spinner Online | More Traffic Content Marketing
- Best Article Spinner Software | More Traffic Content Marketing
- Using An Article Spinner On MAC | Better SEO Content Marketing
- Article Spinner Reviews | Authority Backlinks Content Marketing
- Download Article Spinner | More Traffic Content Marketing
- The Best Article Spinner Online | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Unique Article Spinner | Better SEO Content Marketing
- Using An Easy Article Spinner | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Using An Online Article Spinner Tool | Authority Backlinks Content Marketing
- Using An SEO Article Spinner | More Traffic Content Marketing
TextSuite User – Hints and Ideas to Make Best Use of Jon Leger’s Article Content Creation and Article Marketing Software Products