Content Marketing and Long Tail Keywords are buzzwords of the moment but there is confusion over what that really is and why a business should do it. This article sets out some of the basics.
The Best Keyword Research and Higher Google Rankings Strategies
If you create content that your prospective customers need and want, they will find it, consume and engage with it and ultimately transact a profitable action with you. They may also share that Long Tail Keywords derived content with their own friends and contacts, amplifying the effect.
So this is where you start – developing a content marketing strategy. First you need to work out what your audience wants. Finding them is easy, but working out what they’re really interested in and why they visit certain sites or retail outlets is the issue.
All consumers are looking for solutions to their problems. Work out what those problems are and you can target your article marketing based on your Long Tail Keywords derived strategies for maximum effect.
Once the aims of the content marketing programme are set and customer needs identified, then you need to create the content to fulfil that need. That content can take many forms – here are just a few; videos, infographics, social media content, apps, website articles, blogs, eNewsletters, photos/illustrations, animations, webinars, microsites, etc.
If you can’t produce that content yourself, you will need the support of writers, bloggers, designers and web developers. You will need a network of tried and trusted partners – videographers, coders, app builders etc – who will work to your strategy and brief.
A Beginner's Guide to Content Marketing
If you want to profit sooner rather than later on seasonal niches you need to start at least one season before the busy season. So if you want to target a summer niche in the U.S., you’re probably not going to gain notable results this summer (summer is currently in full swing). But if you want to go after a fall or winter niche, now is the time to ramp things up!
Today I’d like to help you do just that! I’ve been in the lab for the past several months working day and night on a brand new SEO tool-set (I’ll be revealing this tool very soon). Using one of the powerful tools I quickly and easily generated 248 fall/winter keywords worth an estimated total of $478,000.00 to those ranking for them! These keywords have a combined 459,000 monthly searches!
Why Keyword Competition Tools Are (Almost) Always Wrong
The most powerful autoresponder system on the market is available only to Prosperative members as a free bonus! It's called JLMailer.
This incredible tool takes email list management to the next level. Powerful features like contact tagging, conversion tracking and extreme filtering features make it THE next-generation list management system. It's the one personally used by Jonathan Leger to manage his large list of email contacts and prospects. Worth a MINIMUM of $250 a year, but only available to members, and at no cost once you subscribe monthly.
How to Do TextSuite Powered Content Marketing From an SEO Perspective
Instant Article Wizard is a powerful and popular article generation software developed by well know software developer Jonathan Leger.Instant Article Wizard can generate high-quality articles on almost any subject according to your demands in just minutes, even if you know nothing about that particular subject. All you need to do is tweak it a little and you are good to go.
- Gather and disect THOUSANDS of pages of research on ANY topic you choose in SECONDS.
- Break the research down into subtopics so you can break your content into relevant sections with ease.
- Generate paragraphs of content based on the topics you choose with ease.
- Rewrite the research using the integrated The Best Spinner thesaurus.
- Verify the output articles are unique by checking them against Copyscape AND highlighting the parts of the article that Copyscape considers "duplicate". (Requires a Copyscape Premium account -- not included.)
- Gather research from Google Web Results, Microsoft Word files, Adobe PDF files, content-rich articles, product reviews, Google Scholar, Google News and Google US Gov't search.
- Built-in support for English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese (but it will work with virtually any language).
- Get results from DOZENS of countries supported by Google.
- Export to virtually any other spin format for compatibility with other systems.
- Built-in Keyword Research from Google Trends and a Keyword Suggestion tool.
- Saves you work in Projects so you can use the same research to write many articles.
- Allows you to run many queries at once from any or all of the available sources.
Return to Category Page: http://textsuiteuser.com/more-traffic-keyword-research/
TextSuite User – Higher Google Rankings – Hints and Ideas to Make Best Use of Jon Leger’s Article Content Creation and Article Marketing Software Products