The Online Marketing strategy of successful organizations is now integrated into the concept of mainstream marketing, of which Keyword Research can, and should be an important part. Moreover, online marketing has taken the place of the traditional marketing and its campaigns. Online marketing is has novel features, it being traceable, and diverse in nature.
Marketing is truly embracing the future, and those that hold back and stick with the old ways are destined to run a heavy risk that their companies will do less businesses and ultimately fail. Yes. it is THAT important to keep up with ALL the new marketing techniques in which Authority Backlinks is/ are) important.
Keyword Research: Authority Backlinks
To exemplify, I would like to mention regarding the interdependency of various marketing techniques. No matter how excellently written the online content is, without SEO it is not worthy enough to generate leads.
If you think keeping pace with these trends is difficult, you can take help from an online content marketing company that can cater your content marketing requirements effectively.
Why Keyword Competition Tools Are (Almost) Always Wrong
We have used (and regularly test) a variety of SEO tools and services in order to compare them. This includes not only direct competitors to my own products, but also the “Big Data” providers in the SEO industry.
Great data is only great if you understand what to do with it. If you’re a beginner to ranking your site in Google then you need guidance more than a bunch of stats and numbers.
This is where most of the SEO tools fail miserably. While the individual data points provided by these tools are often pretty good, when it comes to using this data to give you practical advice they almost always fall flat.
Take estimating keyword competition for example. How difficult will it be to rank in Google for a specific set of keywords? With all of that data at these tools disposal, you would think they would be pretty good at estimating that difficulty.
They’re not. In fact, they’re usually pretty bad at it.
Let me back this up by giving you an example of some keywords where these tools get it wrong. This example is a “long tail” (that is, a set of keywords that don’t get searched very often and contain 4 or more words).
Keywords: online acoustic guitar lessons
Difficulty rating from popular tools (scale is 0 to 100):
Moz – 50
SEMRush – 69
SpyFu – 56
KWFinder – 49
Difficulty rating from my soon-to-be-released SEO system:
Keyword Titan – 28
Notice the difference? The four popular tools shown estimate it to be about twice as difficult to rank for “online acoustic guitar lessons” as Keyword Titan does.
The reason why their estimates are so (incorrectly) high is because those tools appear to be averaging the authority of Google’s top 10 ranking domains / pages for the keywords. That’s a mistake, a serious mistake, and it’s where pretty much every keyword tool goes wrong.
You see, the true estimation of how difficult it will be to rank for a set of keywords in Google isn’t found in the strength of the top 10 sites ranking for the keywords — it’s found in the weakness of the weakest ranking site in those top 10 results.
That is, if there are 9 very strong sites ranking for a set of keywords and one weak site mixed in among them, that weak site is the true indicator that ranking in the top 10 for those keywords is not so difficult. After all, if it was difficult to rank for then that weak result wouldn’t be there, right?
Almost no other keyword tool gets this right. They always average the strength of the top 10 Google results together to come up with their difficulty estimations.
Why Keyword Competition Tools Are (Almost) Always WrongFind ONE Good Keyword.
Since Article Builder creates content, selects the title and builds links to thearticles that it posts to your blogs for you without you having to lift a finger, you don’t have to deal with keyword research on your internal pages. That means the only keyword research you need to do (and you don’t even really “NEED” to do it… it just helps,) is for the homepage.
To do this use Jon Leger's Keyword Titan Software but you can also use the Google Keyword Tool and stick in any one of the general categories that Article Builder covers. Next, just go to the homepage of Article Builder to find the list.
Now filter down to only those keywords that have at least 1,000 exact global monthly searches and that is fairly general… just about any topic under that niche would fit “under” it.
Then grab all of those keywords and start plugging them into the keyword analyzer of Keyword Titan until I find one that has a “Moderate” to “Easy” competition rating.
If you don’t have Keyword Titan it’s not quite as accurate, but you can go by the Google Keyword Tool’s competition metrics and find one that has “Low” to “Medium” competition.
Once you have found one, that’s what you target the homepage (root) of your new blog to. Of course you can get MUCH more in depth and technical with your keyword research and there’s nothing wrong with that. But just go for volume and don’t waste much time.
Check Out Our Articles:
- Adwords Keyword Planner | Article Writing Content Marketing
- Google Keyword Ranking | Article Writing Content Marketing
- Meta Keywords | More Traffic Content Marketing
- Adwords Keyword Tool | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Keyword Search | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Long Tail Keywords | Authority Backlinks Content Marketing
- Keyword Research Tool | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Seo Keywords | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Keyword Planner Tool | More Traffic Content Marketing
- Top Keywords | Authority Backlinks Content Marketing
- Top Keyword Searches | Better SEO Content Marketing
- Keyword Research Tools | Article Writing Content Marketing
- Google Keywords Tool | Better SEO Content Marketing
- Serp Keyword Tracker Use | Article Writing Content Marketing
- Google Keyword Planner Tool | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Keyword Search Tool Used | Authority Backlinks Content Marketing
- What Are Long Tail Keywords | Article Writing Content Marketing
- Keyword Tools | Better SEO Content Marketing
- Seo Keyword Tool | Better SEO Content Marketing
- Keyword Density Tool Use | Content Marketing Content Marketing
- Using Google Keyword Trends | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Useing Keyword Suggestion Tools | More Traffic Content Marketing
- Google Keyword Research | Content Marketing Content Marketing
- Google Keyword Tools Used | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Google Adword Keyword Tool | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Using Moz Keyword Difficulty | More Traffic Content Marketing
- Best Keyword Research Tool | Better SEO Content Marketing
TextSuite User – Hints and Ideas to Make Best Use of Jon Leger’s Article Content Creation and Article Marketing Software Products