The Online Marketing strategy of successful organizations is now integrated into the concept of mainstream marketing, of which Keyword Research can, and should be an important part. Moreover, online marketing has taken the place of the traditional marketing and its campaigns. Online marketing is has novel features, it being traceable, and diverse in nature.
Marketing is truly embracing the future, and those that hold back and stick with the old ways are destined to run a heavy risk that their companies will do less businesses and ultimately fail. Yes. it is THAT important to keep up with ALL the new marketing techniques in which Authority Backlinks is/ are) important.
Keyword Research: Authority Backlinks
To exemplify, I would like to mention regarding the interdependency of various marketing techniques. No matter how excellently written the online content is, without SEO it is not worthy enough to generate leads.
If you think keeping pace with these trends is difficult, you can take help from an online content marketing company that can cater your content marketing requirements effectively.
Using Content Marketing to Sell Online
I am about to spill the beans to let you all know the real truths behind article marketing.,p.How effective article marketing is - if at all?
And the do's and don'ts of article marketing.
A general definition of article marketing would be where you create an article on a topic that is related to your website, and publish that article.The article is not about promoting your website as such - hard to understand maybe, but you are trying to capture the reader!
Always remember to use effective keywords and phrases that relate to your topic.
In the author bio section you will need to put in a brief description about yourself along with a link back to your website, whether it be the home page or some other page on your site.
The whole idea here is for your article to get seen online and for other webmasters to republish your article on other sites - thus giving rise to links and traffic.OK - so let's go through the facts and the myths of article writing -
Nonsense: writing an article doesn't really do much for your online business.
A Fact: article marketing can help you increase your link popularity and can be a great source of some of the most targeted traffic you can get.
Nonsense: rehashed or reprinted articles will only get indexed as extra or add on pages and therefore this way of doing things doesn't really help at all.
A Fact: this is incorrect as depending on exactly where the article gets submitted to, is what matters. The article can get listed in the top 10 and not as a supplemental page.
Nonsense: Pushing out your article all over the internet creates duplicate content and you will be punished by the search engines.
A Fact: If search engines punished you and duplicate content was a big no - than all RSS feeds would cause sheer mayhem. Just take a look at the New York Times for example and see how many people link up via RSS feed or attach an article to their blog!
Nonsense: The only way to get article writing to work for you is to write an article and to send it to hundreds of article websites.
A Fact: There is more than one way to skin a cat! If you are looking for loads of links to your site than fair enough - use the way just mentioned.
However another way is to ask bespoke article websites or directories to accept your article - they will take it, so long as it is relevant and is a niche article. This is probably harder work but the results can be a lot more rewarding. And you will land up getting better and more targeted traffic.
And let's not also forget that posting your article on your own website is also a great way to add fresh content and if the article is well written than people will link directly to the article thus increasing both the traffic to your site and the PR of your site.
Nonsense: Always make sure that you post your article to your website site, wait for the spiders to crawl your site, wait for the page to be indexed, and then submit the article elsewhere.
A Fact: When you add an article to your website it is called adding content, however when you submit articles to other sites, it is called article marketing, and with article marketing you don't want the article to get indexed on your site first.
Confused about what I just said?
Well just remember - don't confuse adding content with article marketing as they are two separate exercises.
By submitting articles to other sites and by the search engines finding these articles will help you and your website.
If the websites that you have submitted your article to are getting indexed well, you will stand a good chance of getting seen and high up in the rankings.
Hopefully you will now have a better understanding as to how exactly article marketing works and what is required for effective article marketing.
Why Keyword Competition Tools Are (Almost) Always Wrong
The most powerful autoresponder system on the market is available only to Prosperative members as a free bonus! It's called JLMailer.
This incredible tool takes email list management to the next level. Powerful features like contact tagging, conversion tracking and extreme filtering features make it THE next-generation list management system. It's the one personally used by Jonathan Leger to manage his large list of email contacts and prospects. Worth a MINIMUM of $250 a year, but only available to members, and at no cost once you subscribe monthly.
Check Out Our Articles:
- Adwords Keyword Planner | Article Writing Content Marketing
- Google Keyword Ranking | Article Writing Content Marketing
- Meta Keywords | More Traffic Content Marketing
- Adwords Keyword Tool | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Keyword Search | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Long Tail Keywords | Authority Backlinks Content Marketing
- Keyword Research Tool | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Seo Keywords | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Keyword Planner Tool | More Traffic Content Marketing
- Top Keywords | Authority Backlinks Content Marketing
- Top Keyword Searches | Better SEO Content Marketing
- Keyword Research Tools | Article Writing Content Marketing
- Google Keywords Tool | Better SEO Content Marketing
- Serp Keyword Tracker Use | Article Writing Content Marketing
- Google Keyword Planner Tool | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Keyword Search Tool Used | Authority Backlinks Content Marketing
- What Are Long Tail Keywords | Article Writing Content Marketing
- Keyword Tools | Better SEO Content Marketing
- Seo Keyword Tool | Better SEO Content Marketing
- Keyword Density Tool Use | Content Marketing Content Marketing
- Using Google Keyword Trends | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Useing Keyword Suggestion Tools | More Traffic Content Marketing
- Google Keyword Research | Content Marketing Content Marketing
- Google Keyword Tools Used | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Google Adword Keyword Tool | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Using Moz Keyword Difficulty | More Traffic Content Marketing
- Best Keyword Research Tool | Better SEO Content Marketing
TextSuite User – Hints and Ideas to Make Best Use of Jon Leger’s Article Content Creation and Article Marketing Software Products