Content Marketing and Answer Analyst are buzzwords of the moment but there is confusion over what that really is and why a business should do it. This article sets out some of the basics.
The Best Jon Leger Article Software and Article Writing Strategies
If you create content that your prospective customers need and want, they will find it, consume and engage with it and ultimately transact a profitable action with you. They may also share that Answer Analyst derived content with their own friends and contacts, amplifying the effect.
So this is where you start – developing a content marketing strategy. First you need to work out what your audience wants. Finding them is easy, but working out what they’re really interested in and why they visit certain sites or retail outlets is the issue.
All consumers are looking for solutions to their problems. Work out what those problems are and you can target your article marketing based on your Answer Analyst derived strategies for maximum effect.
Once the aims of the content marketing programme are set and customer needs identified, then you need to create the content to fulfil that need. That content can take many forms – here are just a few; videos, infographics, social media content, apps, website articles, blogs, eNewsletters, photos/illustrations, animations, webinars, microsites, etc.
If you can’t produce that content yourself, you will need the support of writers, bloggers, designers and web developers. You will need a network of tried and trusted partners – videographers, coders, app builders etc – who will work to your strategy and brief.
Instant Article Wizard Review
Instant Article Wizard is a powerful and popular article generation software developed by well know software developer Jonathan Leger.Instant Article Wizard can generate high-quality articles on almost any subject according to your demands in just minutes, even if you know nothing about that particular subject. All you need to do is tweak it a little and you are good to go.
- Gather and disect THOUSANDS of pages of research on ANY topic you choose in SECONDS.
- Break the research down into subtopics so you can break your content into relevant sections with ease.
- Generate paragraphs of content based on the topics you choose with ease.
- Rewrite the research using the integrated The Best Spinner thesaurus.
- Verify the output articles are unique by checking them against Copyscape AND highlighting the parts of the article that Copyscape considers "duplicate". (Requires a Copyscape Premium account -- not included.)
- Gather research from Google Web Results, Microsoft Word files, Adobe PDF files, content-rich articles, product reviews, Google Scholar, Google News and Google US Gov't search.
- Built-in support for English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese (but it will work with virtually any language).
- Get results from DOZENS of countries supported by Google.
- Export to virtually any other spin format for compatibility with other systems.
- Built-in Keyword Research from Google Trends and a Keyword Suggestion tool.
- Saves you work in Projects so you can use the same research to write many articles.
- Allows you to run many queries at once from any or all of the available sources.
248 Fall/Winter Seasonal Keywords to Target
The most powerful autoresponder system on the market is available only to Prosperative members as a free bonus! It's called JLMailer.
This incredible tool takes email list management to the next level. Powerful features like contact tagging, conversion tracking and extreme filtering features make it THE next-generation list management system. It's the one personally used by Jonathan Leger to manage his large list of email contacts and prospects. Worth a MINIMUM of $250 a year, but only available to members, and at no cost once you subscribe monthly.
iNeedArticles A Jonathan Leger Product
When you're into article marketing, it's necessary for you to know the basics, but it shouldn't stop at that. You need to figure out how to have an edge over other online entrepreneurs who are also trying their hand at the field. Below are surefire tips for you to step your article marketing tactics up a notch.
Using less used keywords
While a lot of people who are into article marketing are looking for the most popular keywords, there's actually another way for you to get high search engine rankings. You can also sprinkle not-to-popular keywords into your article whenever you can. This way, when the researcher decides to punch in a less popular keyword on the search engine query box, you're sure to be on one of the top spots on the list.
Some people put too much premium on keyword density that they forget to write highly informative articles. The fact is that when your articles are gauged as more useful by actual human visitors, you're bound to get high rankings for a longer period of time. Never put up fluffy articles on your website just for the sake of attracting search engine crawlers. Always keep your articles straight to the point, meaty, and concise. Nobody wants to go over large chunks of words that are meaningless.
Aside from catchy titles, you should also consider putting subtitles if you publish a lengthy article online. This will help the online reader scan for the details they actually need from your article. It's also more visually pleasing to look at small paragraphs compared to huge, eye-straining text blocks on the screen.
Be very conversational when you're writing content for the internet. You wouldn't want to cater only to a limited audience when you're writing for the big cyberspace. Consider the fact that you're writing for a global market whose first language isn't always necessarily the one you're using right now. If you want to be understood by more people, you need to learn how to be accessible.
Return to Category Page: http://textsuiteuser.com/higher-google-rankings-jon-leger-article-software/
TextSuite User – Article Writing – Hints and Ideas to Make Best Use of Jon Leger’s Article Content Creation and Article Marketing Software Products