Content Marketing and Business Marketing Articles are buzzwords of the moment but there is confusion over what that really is and why a business should do it. This article sets out some of the basics.
The Best Article Marketing and Better SEO Strategies
If you create content that your prospective customers need and want, they will find it, consume and engage with it and ultimately transact a profitable action with you. They may also share that Business Marketing Articles derived content with their own friends and contacts, amplifying the effect.
So this is where you start – developing a content marketing strategy. First you need to work out what your audience wants. Finding them is easy, but working out what they’re really interested in and why they visit certain sites or retail outlets is the issue.
All consumers are looking for solutions to their problems. Work out what those problems are and you can target your article marketing based on your Business Marketing Articles derived strategies for maximum effect.
Once the aims of the content marketing programme are set and customer needs identified, then you need to create the content to fulfil that need. That content can take many forms – here are just a few; videos, infographics, social media content, apps, website articles, blogs, eNewsletters, photos/illustrations, animations, webinars, microsites, etc.
If you can’t produce that content yourself, you will need the support of writers, bloggers, designers and web developers. You will need a network of tried and trusted partners – videographers, coders, app builders etc – who will work to your strategy and brief.
Article Marketing Using TextSuite - The Art of Successful Article Marketing
Instant Article Wizard is a powerful and popular article generation software developed by well know software developer Jonathan Leger.Instant Article Wizard can generate high-quality articles on almost any subject according to your demands in just minutes, even if you know nothing about that particular subject. All you need to do is tweak it a little and you are good to go.
- Gather and disect THOUSANDS of pages of research on ANY topic you choose in SECONDS.
- Break the research down into subtopics so you can break your content into relevant sections with ease.
- Generate paragraphs of content based on the topics you choose with ease.
- Rewrite the research using the integrated The Best Spinner thesaurus.
- Verify the output articles are unique by checking them against Copyscape AND highlighting the parts of the article that Copyscape considers "duplicate". (Requires a Copyscape Premium account -- not included.)
- Gather research from Google Web Results, Microsoft Word files, Adobe PDF files, content-rich articles, product reviews, Google Scholar, Google News and Google US Gov't search.
- Built-in support for English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese (but it will work with virtually any language).
- Get results from DOZENS of countries supported by Google.
- Export to virtually any other spin format for compatibility with other systems.
- Built-in Keyword Research from Google Trends and a Keyword Suggestion tool.
- Saves you work in Projects so you can use the same research to write many articles.
- Allows you to run many queries at once from any or all of the available sources.
For TextSuite Users - The Most Important Article Marketing Tips Available
Blog content (as a matter of fact, all content) has a very specific purpose. That purpose is to educate and inform your readers/target audience) about your products/services and to put them in a position of knowing a little more after they read your content than before they read it.
Using content marketing to help you sell online
First of all, when it comes to your content, you need to consistently deliver top-quality, valuable content to your readers. It is your content that enables you to build a relationship with the other person, which means that eventually, that person will trust you enough to want to buy what you are selling. This is where content marketing comes into it.
Content marketing is an amazing tool to help you sell your product(s) online. If you do it correctly, your content marketing materials will reach the other person in such a way that he or she will only consider you and your business to be the one from whom to buy.
The truth is that your ability to sell anything online stems from the content that you share with other people. If not for your content, you would not have any way of letting your online connections know about what you are selling and why it stands above the products and/or services of your competitors. Of course, as far as selling is concerned, it is much more difficult to sell a service than to sell a product.
On the other hand, the concept of selling using content marketing is the same whether you are selling a product or a service. The fact is that content has always been king, is king now, and will always be king.
Right about now, you may be asking exactly how you go about creating a selling strategy using content marketing materials. Well, there is an approach that will most likely work for you.
Online business and content marketing
When it comes to selling online, there are a few things that you want to accomplish. You want to:
- Increase brand awareness.
- Raise your ranking on the search engine results page (SERP)
- Engage your readers more effectively
- Increase your brand's value through your content marketing materials
- Increase your social reach through a large volume of top-quality content. If you achieve this, you will have a chance that your content will go viral.
- Make it feel as though you are not selling. If you are actually teaching your readers what you know, they will walk away from your content with something extremely valuable.
The effective type of content to allow you to sell online
The answer to this is not the same for every person and for every business. The most appropriate type of content largely depends on the industry that you are in and your particular target audience. Some of the possible vehicles that you may want to consider using include online newsletters, white papers, short videos, graphic materials, etc. Now, you are at the point at which you need to consider what to do with the actual content.
- Make your headlines highly effective: What you need to understand here is that you have exactly three seconds to capture the attention of your reader with your headline. If you can't do it in that amount of time, the reader will move on to someone else's content. Your headline should contain strong keywords or key phrases (although you will want to be careful about not over-stuffing the title with too many keywords or key phrases). If you don't feel confident about your keywords and key phrases, you will want to do your homework so that you have a clear understanding about which keywords and key phrases work most effectively for your particular brand.
- Using guest bloggers can be extremely beneficial: Using guest bloggers can be extremely effective because it adds interesting perspectives to the content that you have written and shared. Your readers will thank you for it. Of course, you should not surmise that your readers are more interested in what your guest bloggers are writing than in what you are writing. It is a value-added service that you are offering them. The more valuable, informative information you share with your readers, the more they will appreciate what you are doing for them.
- Maintain a reasonable approach to content marketing: The major focus (and point) of your content is to establish an emotional connection with your target audience members (readers). Your readers may be current clients or they may be prospective clients. In either case, you want to connect with them on an emotional/human level. If the content that you are sharing resonates with your readers, you will most likely succeed at establishing a lasting relationship with the other person.
Using your content marketing materials to sell online is an obvious choice. It is a well-established fact that content marketing is necessary if you are going to succeed in selling online. You will want to make sure that your content is original and as innovative and refreshing as possible. If it possesses those qualities, other people will want to read it. Now, all you need to do is go about it in the most effective manner possible for your brand.
For TextSuite Users - The Most Important Article Marketing Tips Available
If you have been in business for any length of time, you probably understand that it is very important for you to gather analytics on your social media marketing efforts. There are various elements that you, as the business owner, will want to concentrate on. You know that gathering analytics is important but you may not understand why.
Why is it so critical for your business to gather web analytics?
There are many answers to this particular question. The answer for one business will possibly be very different than it is for another business. One of the first things that you will pay attention to is not only how many people visit your website but, more importantly, how many people stay on your website for any length of time.
If you find that a significant number of people are not staying on your website, you will want to analyze what you are doing and figure out why they may not be staying. There is probably something that you are doing or not doing that is causing that result. You may want to ask yourself if you are giving your visitors what they actually want and need. As a follow-up, what possible action will follow the visitor's reading your content? This goes back to the concept of WIIFM? (What's In It For Me?). No matter how wonderful you and your business are, if you can't figure out a way to satisfy your visitor's wants and needs, you won't succeed with that person. That is the key to your success.
Consistency is extremely important when it comes to content marketing and how you relate to your online visitors. When it comes to gathering analytics, you should have the same approach. That will be helpful because it allows you to keep a close eye on what is going and if something needs your attention, you will be able to fix any issues that come up very quickly. If you notice that people are paying closer attention (and reacting more positively) to certain pieces of content than others, you will definitely want to continue to gather those metrics.
Uncover the truth
It is very common for people to notice the content that comes at the top and then they forget about the content that comes at the bottom. That is a big mistake in many cases. There is a potential for a lot of value further down the page as well. You need to evaluate if your website is organized as effectively as it can be. Your goal, of course, is to get your visitors to notice all that you have to offer and you need to make sure that they can arrive at your content in the easiest way possible. In any case, it certainly is not a bad idea to evaluate your website every few years and move the sections around (or replace content if that is what you determine is necessary). The last thing that you want is for your website to appear stale and stagnant.
Get in touch with the meaning behind your analytics choices
It is critical that you understand the meaning behind your analytics choices as well as communicating that to your visitors. On your end, it isn't enough to pay attention only to the numbers. You need to look at what those numbers represent and figure out if you are moving in the direction in which you should be moving. If not, you will need to regroup and get onto the correct path. You and the visitor both need to concentrate on the appropriate key performance indicators (KPIs).
All businesses should have goals. Otherwise, what are you going to work toward? In the case of analytics, your goals should include gathering intelligence and recognizing other valuable aspects of what you are doing. That applies to every aspect of your business and does not necessarily have anything to do with money.
Keep the big picture in mind
As far as the frequency of your analytics is concerned, if daily notifications work for you, great. However, if you are not able to identify trends because that frequency is too much, you may want to consider adjusting it to a few times a week. That should help you to identify trends and patterns more easily.
Gathering Web analytics is extremely important to your business. Your results will be different (potentially) than those of other businesses. Don't be discouraged by that because it stand to reason and makes a lot of sense. Paying close attention to analytics means that you have the potential to bring your business to the next level. There are several available tools to help you to gather the data that you need for your business. It is a good idea to research what they are so that you can make an informed decision about which one(s) works best for your particular business.
Return to Category Page: http://textsuiteuser.com/higher-google-rankings-article-marketing/
TextSuite User – Better SEO – Hints and Ideas to Make Best Use of Jon Leger’s Article Content Creation and Article Marketing Software Products