Content Marketing and Business Marketing Articles are buzzwords of the moment but there is confusion over what that really is and why a business should do it. This article sets out some of the basics.
The Best Article Marketing and Better SEO Strategies
If you create content that your prospective customers need and want, they will find it, consume and engage with it and ultimately transact a profitable action with you. They may also share that Business Marketing Articles derived content with their own friends and contacts, amplifying the effect.
So this is where you start – developing a content marketing strategy. First you need to work out what your audience wants. Finding them is easy, but working out what they’re really interested in and why they visit certain sites or retail outlets is the issue.
All consumers are looking for solutions to their problems. Work out what those problems are and you can target your article marketing based on your Business Marketing Articles derived strategies for maximum effect.
Once the aims of the content marketing programme are set and customer needs identified, then you need to create the content to fulfil that need. That content can take many forms – here are just a few; videos, infographics, social media content, apps, website articles, blogs, eNewsletters, photos/illustrations, animations, webinars, microsites, etc.
If you can’t produce that content yourself, you will need the support of writers, bloggers, designers and web developers. You will need a network of tried and trusted partners – videographers, coders, app builders etc – who will work to your strategy and brief.
TextSuite Strategies to Build Your Article Marketing Success
When you're into article marketing, it's necessary for you to know the basics, but it shouldn't stop at that. You need to figure out how to have an edge over other online entrepreneurs who are also trying their hand at the field. Below are surefire tips for you to step your article marketing tactics up a notch.
Using less used keywords
While a lot of people who are into article marketing are looking for the most popular keywords, there's actually another way for you to get high search engine rankings. You can also sprinkle not-to-popular keywords into your article whenever you can. This way, when the researcher decides to punch in a less popular keyword on the search engine query box, you're sure to be on one of the top spots on the list.
Some people put too much premium on keyword density that they forget to write highly informative articles. The fact is that when your articles are gauged as more useful by actual human visitors, you're bound to get high rankings for a longer period of time. Never put up fluffy articles on your website just for the sake of attracting search engine crawlers. Always keep your articles straight to the point, meaty, and concise. Nobody wants to go over large chunks of words that are meaningless.
Aside from catchy titles, you should also consider putting subtitles if you publish a lengthy article online. This will help the online reader scan for the details they actually need from your article. It's also more visually pleasing to look at small paragraphs compared to huge, eye-straining text blocks on the screen.
Be very conversational when you're writing content for the internet. You wouldn't want to cater only to a limited audience when you're writing for the big cyberspace. Consider the fact that you're writing for a global market whose first language isn't always necessarily the one you're using right now. If you want to be understood by more people, you need to learn how to be accessible.
iNeedArticles A Jonathan Leger Product
If you want to profit sooner rather than later on seasonal niches you need to start at least one season before the busy season. So if you want to target a summer niche in the U.S., you’re probably not going to gain notable results this summer (summer is currently in full swing). But if you want to go after a fall or winter niche, now is the time to ramp things up!
Today I’d like to help you do just that! I’ve been in the lab for the past several months working day and night on a brand new SEO tool-set (I’ll be revealing this tool very soon). Using one of the powerful tools I quickly and easily generated 248 fall/winter keywords worth an estimated total of $478,000.00 to those ranking for them! These keywords have a combined 459,000 monthly searches!
iNeedArticles A Jonathan Leger Product
Blog content (as a matter of fact, all content) has a very specific purpose. That purpose is to educate and inform your readers/target audience) about your products/services and to put them in a position of knowing a little more after they read your content than before they read it.
Using content marketing to help you sell online
First of all, when it comes to your content, you need to consistently deliver top-quality, valuable content to your readers. It is your content that enables you to build a relationship with the other person, which means that eventually, that person will trust you enough to want to buy what you are selling. This is where content marketing comes into it.
Content marketing is an amazing tool to help you sell your product(s) online. If you do it correctly, your content marketing materials will reach the other person in such a way that he or she will only consider you and your business to be the one from whom to buy.
The truth is that your ability to sell anything online stems from the content that you share with other people. If not for your content, you would not have any way of letting your online connections know about what you are selling and why it stands above the products and/or services of your competitors. Of course, as far as selling is concerned, it is much more difficult to sell a service than to sell a product.
On the other hand, the concept of selling using content marketing is the same whether you are selling a product or a service. The fact is that content has always been king, is king now, and will always be king.
Right about now, you may be asking exactly how you go about creating a selling strategy using content marketing materials. Well, there is an approach that will most likely work for you.
Online business and content marketing
When it comes to selling online, there are a few things that you want to accomplish. You want to:
- Increase brand awareness.
- Raise your ranking on the search engine results page (SERP)
- Engage your readers more effectively
- Increase your brand's value through your content marketing materials
- Increase your social reach through a large volume of top-quality content. If you achieve this, you will have a chance that your content will go viral.
- Make it feel as though you are not selling. If you are actually teaching your readers what you know, they will walk away from your content with something extremely valuable.
The effective type of content to allow you to sell online
The answer to this is not the same for every person and for every business. The most appropriate type of content largely depends on the industry that you are in and your particular target audience. Some of the possible vehicles that you may want to consider using include online newsletters, white papers, short videos, graphic materials, etc. Now, you are at the point at which you need to consider what to do with the actual content.
- Make your headlines highly effective: What you need to understand here is that you have exactly three seconds to capture the attention of your reader with your headline. If you can't do it in that amount of time, the reader will move on to someone else's content. Your headline should contain strong keywords or key phrases (although you will want to be careful about not over-stuffing the title with too many keywords or key phrases). If you don't feel confident about your keywords and key phrases, you will want to do your homework so that you have a clear understanding about which keywords and key phrases work most effectively for your particular brand.
- Using guest bloggers can be extremely beneficial: Using guest bloggers can be extremely effective because it adds interesting perspectives to the content that you have written and shared. Your readers will thank you for it. Of course, you should not surmise that your readers are more interested in what your guest bloggers are writing than in what you are writing. It is a value-added service that you are offering them. The more valuable, informative information you share with your readers, the more they will appreciate what you are doing for them.
- Maintain a reasonable approach to content marketing: The major focus (and point) of your content is to establish an emotional connection with your target audience members (readers). Your readers may be current clients or they may be prospective clients. In either case, you want to connect with them on an emotional/human level. If the content that you are sharing resonates with your readers, you will most likely succeed at establishing a lasting relationship with the other person.
Using your content marketing materials to sell online is an obvious choice. It is a well-established fact that content marketing is necessary if you are going to succeed in selling online. You will want to make sure that your content is original and as innovative and refreshing as possible. If it possesses those qualities, other people will want to read it. Now, all you need to do is go about it in the most effective manner possible for your brand.
Return to Category Page: http://textsuiteuser.com/higher-google-rankings-article-marketing/
TextSuite User – Better SEO – Hints and Ideas to Make Best Use of Jon Leger’s Article Content Creation and Article Marketing Software Products