The Online Marketing strategy of successful organizations is now integrated into the concept of mainstream marketing, of which Article Marketing can, and should be an important part. Moreover, online marketing has taken the place of the traditional marketing and its campaigns. Online marketing is has novel features, it being traceable, and diverse in nature.
Marketing is truly embracing the future, and those that hold back and stick with the old ways are destined to run a heavy risk that their companies will do less businesses and ultimately fail. Yes. it is THAT important to keep up with ALL the new marketing techniques in which Article Writing is/ are) important.
Article Marketing: Article Writing
To exemplify, I would like to mention regarding the interdependency of various marketing techniques. No matter how excellently written the online content is, without SEO it is not worthy enough to generate leads.
If you think keeping pace with these trends is difficult, you can take help from an online content marketing company that can cater your content marketing requirements effectively.
Why Keyword Competition Tools Are (Almost) Always Wrong
We have used (and regularly test) a variety of SEO tools and services in order to compare them. This includes not only direct competitors to my own products, but also the “Big Data” providers in the SEO industry.
Great data is only great if you understand what to do with it. If you’re a beginner to ranking your site in Google then you need guidance more than a bunch of stats and numbers.
This is where most of the SEO tools fail miserably. While the individual data points provided by these tools are often pretty good, when it comes to using this data to give you practical advice they almost always fall flat.
Take estimating keyword competition for example. How difficult will it be to rank in Google for a specific set of keywords? With all of that data at these tools disposal, you would think they would be pretty good at estimating that difficulty.
They’re not. In fact, they’re usually pretty bad at it.
Let me back this up by giving you an example of some keywords where these tools get it wrong. This example is a “long tail” (that is, a set of keywords that don’t get searched very often and contain 4 or more words).
Keywords: online acoustic guitar lessons
Difficulty rating from popular tools (scale is 0 to 100):
Moz – 50
SEMRush – 69
SpyFu – 56
KWFinder – 49
Difficulty rating from my soon-to-be-released SEO system:
Keyword Titan – 28
Notice the difference? The four popular tools shown estimate it to be about twice as difficult to rank for “online acoustic guitar lessons” as Keyword Titan does.
The reason why their estimates are so (incorrectly) high is because those tools appear to be averaging the authority of Google’s top 10 ranking domains / pages for the keywords. That’s a mistake, a serious mistake, and it’s where pretty much every keyword tool goes wrong.
You see, the true estimation of how difficult it will be to rank for a set of keywords in Google isn’t found in the strength of the top 10 sites ranking for the keywords — it’s found in the weakness of the weakest ranking site in those top 10 results.
That is, if there are 9 very strong sites ranking for a set of keywords and one weak site mixed in among them, that weak site is the true indicator that ranking in the top 10 for those keywords is not so difficult. After all, if it was difficult to rank for then that weak result wouldn’t be there, right?
Almost no other keyword tool gets this right. They always average the strength of the top 10 Google results together to come up with their difficulty estimations.
Tips That Can Make Your Article Marketing Venture Successful
Instant Article Wizard is a powerful and popular article generation software developed by well know software developer Jonathan Leger.Instant Article Wizard can generate high-quality articles on almost any subject according to your demands in just minutes, even if you know nothing about that particular subject. All you need to do is tweak it a little and you are good to go.
- Gather and disect THOUSANDS of pages of research on ANY topic you choose in SECONDS.
- Break the research down into subtopics so you can break your content into relevant sections with ease.
- Generate paragraphs of content based on the topics you choose with ease.
- Rewrite the research using the integrated The Best Spinner thesaurus.
- Verify the output articles are unique by checking them against Copyscape AND highlighting the parts of the article that Copyscape considers "duplicate". (Requires a Copyscape Premium account -- not included.)
- Gather research from Google Web Results, Microsoft Word files, Adobe PDF files, content-rich articles, product reviews, Google Scholar, Google News and Google US Gov't search.
- Built-in support for English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese (but it will work with virtually any language).
- Get results from DOZENS of countries supported by Google.
- Export to virtually any other spin format for compatibility with other systems.
- Built-in Keyword Research from Google Trends and a Keyword Suggestion tool.
- Saves you work in Projects so you can use the same research to write many articles.
- Allows you to run many queries at once from any or all of the available sources.
Check Out Our Articles:
- Article Marketing Robot | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- An Articles Marketing Strategy | Better SEO Content Marketing
- Business Marketing Articles | Better SEO Content Marketing
- Internet Marketing Articles | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Content Marketing Articles | Authority Backlinks Content Marketing
- Article Marketing Tips | Better SEO Content Marketing
- Online Marketing Articles | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Article Marketing Sites | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
TextSuite User – Hints and Ideas to Make Best Use of Jon Leger’s Article Content Creation and Article Marketing Software Products