The Online Marketing strategy of successful organizations is now integrated into the concept of mainstream marketing, of which Article Marketing can, and should be an important part. Moreover, online marketing has taken the place of the traditional marketing and its campaigns. Online marketing is has novel features, it being traceable, and diverse in nature.
Marketing is truly embracing the future, and those that hold back and stick with the old ways are destined to run a heavy risk that their companies will do less businesses and ultimately fail. Yes. it is THAT important to keep up with ALL the new marketing techniques in which Article Writing is/ are) important.
Article Marketing: Article Writing
To exemplify, I would like to mention regarding the interdependency of various marketing techniques. No matter how excellently written the online content is, without SEO it is not worthy enough to generate leads.
If you think keeping pace with these trends is difficult, you can take help from an online content marketing company that can cater your content marketing requirements effectively.
TextSuite Article Marketing
Instant Article Wizard is a powerful and popular article generation software developed by well know software developer Jonathan Leger.Instant Article Wizard can generate high-quality articles on almost any subject according to your demands in just minutes, even if you know nothing about that particular subject. All you need to do is tweak it a little and you are good to go.
- Gather and disect THOUSANDS of pages of research on ANY topic you choose in SECONDS.
- Break the research down into subtopics so you can break your content into relevant sections with ease.
- Generate paragraphs of content based on the topics you choose with ease.
- Rewrite the research using the integrated The Best Spinner thesaurus.
- Verify the output articles are unique by checking them against Copyscape AND highlighting the parts of the article that Copyscape considers "duplicate". (Requires a Copyscape Premium account -- not included.)
- Gather research from Google Web Results, Microsoft Word files, Adobe PDF files, content-rich articles, product reviews, Google Scholar, Google News and Google US Gov't search.
- Built-in support for English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese (but it will work with virtually any language).
- Get results from DOZENS of countries supported by Google.
- Export to virtually any other spin format for compatibility with other systems.
- Built-in Keyword Research from Google Trends and a Keyword Suggestion tool.
- Saves you work in Projects so you can use the same research to write many articles.
- Allows you to run many queries at once from any or all of the available sources.
Using Web Analytics to Improve Content MarketingFind ONE Good Keyword.
Since Article Builder creates content, selects the title and builds links to thearticles that it posts to your blogs for you without you having to lift a finger, you don’t have to deal with keyword research on your internal pages. That means the only keyword research you need to do (and you don’t even really “NEED” to do it… it just helps,) is for the homepage.
To do this use Jon Leger's Keyword Titan Software but you can also use the Google Keyword Tool and stick in any one of the general categories that Article Builder covers. Next, just go to the homepage of Article Builder to find the list.
Now filter down to only those keywords that have at least 1,000 exact global monthly searches and that is fairly general… just about any topic under that niche would fit “under” it.
Then grab all of those keywords and start plugging them into the keyword analyzer of Keyword Titan until I find one that has a “Moderate” to “Easy” competition rating.
If you don’t have Keyword Titan it’s not quite as accurate, but you can go by the Google Keyword Tool’s competition metrics and find one that has “Low” to “Medium” competition.
Once you have found one, that’s what you target the homepage (root) of your new blog to. Of course you can get MUCH more in depth and technical with your keyword research and there’s nothing wrong with that. But just go for volume and don’t waste much time.
Check Out Our Articles:
- Article Marketing Robot | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- An Articles Marketing Strategy | Better SEO Content Marketing
- Business Marketing Articles | Better SEO Content Marketing
- Internet Marketing Articles | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Content Marketing Articles | Authority Backlinks Content Marketing
- Article Marketing Tips | Better SEO Content Marketing
- Online Marketing Articles | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Article Marketing Sites | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
TextSuite User – Hints and Ideas to Make Best Use of Jon Leger’s Article Content Creation and Article Marketing Software Products