The Online Marketing strategy of successful organizations is now integrated into the concept of mainstream marketing, of which Article Marketing can, and should be an important part. Moreover, online marketing has taken the place of the traditional marketing and its campaigns. Online marketing is has novel features, it being traceable, and diverse in nature.
Marketing is truly embracing the future, and those that hold back and stick with the old ways are destined to run a heavy risk that their companies will do less businesses and ultimately fail. Yes. it is THAT important to keep up with ALL the new marketing techniques in which Article Writing is/ are) important.
Article Marketing: Article Writing
To exemplify, I would like to mention regarding the interdependency of various marketing techniques. No matter how excellently written the online content is, without SEO it is not worthy enough to generate leads.
If you think keeping pace with these trends is difficult, you can take help from an online content marketing company that can cater your content marketing requirements effectively.
TextSuite Content Marketing: A Grounding in the Techniques Used
We have used (and regularly test) a variety of SEO tools and services in order to compare them. This includes not only direct competitors to my own products, but also the “Big Data” providers in the SEO industry.
Great data is only great if you understand what to do with it. If you’re a beginner to ranking your site in Google then you need guidance more than a bunch of stats and numbers.
This is where most of the SEO tools fail miserably. While the individual data points provided by these tools are often pretty good, when it comes to using this data to give you practical advice they almost always fall flat.
Take estimating keyword competition for example. How difficult will it be to rank in Google for a specific set of keywords? With all of that data at these tools disposal, you would think they would be pretty good at estimating that difficulty.
They’re not. In fact, they’re usually pretty bad at it.
Let me back this up by giving you an example of some keywords where these tools get it wrong. This example is a “long tail” (that is, a set of keywords that don’t get searched very often and contain 4 or more words).
Keywords: online acoustic guitar lessons
Difficulty rating from popular tools (scale is 0 to 100):
Moz – 50
SEMRush – 69
SpyFu – 56
KWFinder – 49
Difficulty rating from my soon-to-be-released SEO system:
Keyword Titan – 28
Notice the difference? The four popular tools shown estimate it to be about twice as difficult to rank for “online acoustic guitar lessons” as Keyword Titan does.
The reason why their estimates are so (incorrectly) high is because those tools appear to be averaging the authority of Google’s top 10 ranking domains / pages for the keywords. That’s a mistake, a serious mistake, and it’s where pretty much every keyword tool goes wrong.
You see, the true estimation of how difficult it will be to rank for a set of keywords in Google isn’t found in the strength of the top 10 sites ranking for the keywords — it’s found in the weakness of the weakest ranking site in those top 10 results.
That is, if there are 9 very strong sites ranking for a set of keywords and one weak site mixed in among them, that weak site is the true indicator that ranking in the top 10 for those keywords is not so difficult. After all, if it was difficult to rank for then that weak result wouldn’t be there, right?
Almost no other keyword tool gets this right. They always average the strength of the top 10 Google results together to come up with their difficulty estimations.
A Beginner's Guide to Content Marketing
Blog content (as a matter of fact, all content) has a very specific purpose. That purpose is to educate and inform your readers/target audience) about your products/services and to put them in a position of knowing a little more after they read your content than before they read it.
Using content marketing to help you sell online
First of all, when it comes to your content, you need to consistently deliver top-quality, valuable content to your readers. It is your content that enables you to build a relationship with the other person, which means that eventually, that person will trust you enough to want to buy what you are selling. This is where content marketing comes into it.
Content marketing is an amazing tool to help you sell your product(s) online. If you do it correctly, your content marketing materials will reach the other person in such a way that he or she will only consider you and your business to be the one from whom to buy.
The truth is that your ability to sell anything online stems from the content that you share with other people. If not for your content, you would not have any way of letting your online connections know about what you are selling and why it stands above the products and/or services of your competitors. Of course, as far as selling is concerned, it is much more difficult to sell a service than to sell a product.
On the other hand, the concept of selling using content marketing is the same whether you are selling a product or a service. The fact is that content has always been king, is king now, and will always be king.
Right about now, you may be asking exactly how you go about creating a selling strategy using content marketing materials. Well, there is an approach that will most likely work for you.
Online business and content marketing
When it comes to selling online, there are a few things that you want to accomplish. You want to:
- Increase brand awareness.
- Raise your ranking on the search engine results page (SERP)
- Engage your readers more effectively
- Increase your brand's value through your content marketing materials
- Increase your social reach through a large volume of top-quality content. If you achieve this, you will have a chance that your content will go viral.
- Make it feel as though you are not selling. If you are actually teaching your readers what you know, they will walk away from your content with something extremely valuable.
The effective type of content to allow you to sell online
The answer to this is not the same for every person and for every business. The most appropriate type of content largely depends on the industry that you are in and your particular target audience. Some of the possible vehicles that you may want to consider using include online newsletters, white papers, short videos, graphic materials, etc. Now, you are at the point at which you need to consider what to do with the actual content.
- Make your headlines highly effective: What you need to understand here is that you have exactly three seconds to capture the attention of your reader with your headline. If you can't do it in that amount of time, the reader will move on to someone else's content. Your headline should contain strong keywords or key phrases (although you will want to be careful about not over-stuffing the title with too many keywords or key phrases). If you don't feel confident about your keywords and key phrases, you will want to do your homework so that you have a clear understanding about which keywords and key phrases work most effectively for your particular brand.
- Using guest bloggers can be extremely beneficial: Using guest bloggers can be extremely effective because it adds interesting perspectives to the content that you have written and shared. Your readers will thank you for it. Of course, you should not surmise that your readers are more interested in what your guest bloggers are writing than in what you are writing. It is a value-added service that you are offering them. The more valuable, informative information you share with your readers, the more they will appreciate what you are doing for them.
- Maintain a reasonable approach to content marketing: The major focus (and point) of your content is to establish an emotional connection with your target audience members (readers). Your readers may be current clients or they may be prospective clients. In either case, you want to connect with them on an emotional/human level. If the content that you are sharing resonates with your readers, you will most likely succeed at establishing a lasting relationship with the other person.
Using your content marketing materials to sell online is an obvious choice. It is a well-established fact that content marketing is necessary if you are going to succeed in selling online. You will want to make sure that your content is original and as innovative and refreshing as possible. If it possesses those qualities, other people will want to read it. Now, all you need to do is go about it in the most effective manner possible for your brand.
Check Out Our Articles:
- Article Marketing Robot | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- An Articles Marketing Strategy | Better SEO Content Marketing
- Business Marketing Articles | Better SEO Content Marketing
- Internet Marketing Articles | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Content Marketing Articles | Authority Backlinks Content Marketing
- Article Marketing Tips | Better SEO Content Marketing
- Online Marketing Articles | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Article Marketing Sites | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
TextSuite User – Hints and Ideas to Make Best Use of Jon Leger’s Article Content Creation and Article Marketing Software Products