The Online Marketing strategy of successful organizations is now integrated into the concept of mainstream marketing, of which Keyword Research can, and should be an important part. Moreover, online marketing has taken the place of the traditional marketing and its campaigns. Online marketing is has novel features, it being traceable, and diverse in nature.
Marketing is truly embracing the future, and those that hold back and stick with the old ways are destined to run a heavy risk that their companies will do less businesses and ultimately fail. Yes. it is THAT important to keep up with ALL the new marketing techniques in which Authority Backlinks is/ are) important.
Keyword Research: Authority Backlinks
To exemplify, I would like to mention regarding the interdependency of various marketing techniques. No matter how excellently written the online content is, without SEO it is not worthy enough to generate leads.
If you think keeping pace with these trends is difficult, you can take help from an online content marketing company that can cater your content marketing requirements effectively.
Using Web Analytics to Improve Content Marketing
Jonathan has continued to stay ahead of every other content creation and article marketing/ spinning software and now with his new release he raises the bar another notch. Guess what, in the next couple of weeks Jonathan is adding another brand new software called the TextSuite. You will be able to use The TextSuite to pull in content to the app, and into the rewriting window, from within the internal resource of over 100,000 articles on a wide range of subjects.
This new All-in-one in content tool has a massive database that will give you the ability to pull in 1000’s of tips in many different categories to start a seed article or post to then spin and make your own, not only that there are many more features which we don't have room to list here. There is absolutely no other Content Writing Tool on this universe that has this ability.Would you like to generate multiple spun versions at one time. OK, how about 1,000 spun versions of your article placed into a ZIP file? Unzip the file and you can have up to 1,000 spun versions from just the one seed article you entered.
One of the coolest features that is built into this content marketing software is the ability to check your spun articles for duplicates on the web. We use this feature during each spinning session to insure I am going to be publishing unique content.
Tips That Can Make Your Article Marketing Venture Successful
We have used (and regularly test) a variety of SEO tools and services in order to compare them. This includes not only direct competitors to my own products, but also the “Big Data” providers in the SEO industry.
Great data is only great if you understand what to do with it. If you’re a beginner to ranking your site in Google then you need guidance more than a bunch of stats and numbers.
This is where most of the SEO tools fail miserably. While the individual data points provided by these tools are often pretty good, when it comes to using this data to give you practical advice they almost always fall flat.
Take estimating keyword competition for example. How difficult will it be to rank in Google for a specific set of keywords? With all of that data at these tools disposal, you would think they would be pretty good at estimating that difficulty.
They’re not. In fact, they’re usually pretty bad at it.
Let me back this up by giving you an example of some keywords where these tools get it wrong. This example is a “long tail” (that is, a set of keywords that don’t get searched very often and contain 4 or more words).
Keywords: online acoustic guitar lessons
Difficulty rating from popular tools (scale is 0 to 100):
Moz – 50
SEMRush – 69
SpyFu – 56
KWFinder – 49
Difficulty rating from my soon-to-be-released SEO system:
Keyword Titan – 28
Notice the difference? The four popular tools shown estimate it to be about twice as difficult to rank for “online acoustic guitar lessons” as Keyword Titan does.
The reason why their estimates are so (incorrectly) high is because those tools appear to be averaging the authority of Google’s top 10 ranking domains / pages for the keywords. That’s a mistake, a serious mistake, and it’s where pretty much every keyword tool goes wrong.
You see, the true estimation of how difficult it will be to rank for a set of keywords in Google isn’t found in the strength of the top 10 sites ranking for the keywords — it’s found in the weakness of the weakest ranking site in those top 10 results.
That is, if there are 9 very strong sites ranking for a set of keywords and one weak site mixed in among them, that weak site is the true indicator that ranking in the top 10 for those keywords is not so difficult. After all, if it was difficult to rank for then that weak result wouldn’t be there, right?
Almost no other keyword tool gets this right. They always average the strength of the top 10 Google results together to come up with their difficulty estimations.
Check Out Our Articles:
- Adwords Keyword Planner | Article Writing Content Marketing
- Google Keyword Ranking | Article Writing Content Marketing
- Meta Keywords | More Traffic Content Marketing
- Adwords Keyword Tool | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Keyword Search | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Long Tail Keywords | Authority Backlinks Content Marketing
- Keyword Research Tool | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Seo Keywords | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Keyword Planner Tool | More Traffic Content Marketing
- Top Keywords | Authority Backlinks Content Marketing
- Top Keyword Searches | Better SEO Content Marketing
- Keyword Research Tools | Article Writing Content Marketing
- Google Keywords Tool | Better SEO Content Marketing
- Serp Keyword Tracker Use | Article Writing Content Marketing
- Google Keyword Planner Tool | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Keyword Search Tool Used | Authority Backlinks Content Marketing
- What Are Long Tail Keywords | Article Writing Content Marketing
- Keyword Tools | Better SEO Content Marketing
- Seo Keyword Tool | Better SEO Content Marketing
- Keyword Density Tool Use | Content Marketing Content Marketing
- Using Google Keyword Trends | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Useing Keyword Suggestion Tools | More Traffic Content Marketing
- Google Keyword Research | Content Marketing Content Marketing
- Google Keyword Tools Used | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Google Adword Keyword Tool | Higher Google Rankings Content Marketing
- Using Moz Keyword Difficulty | More Traffic Content Marketing
- Best Keyword Research Tool | Better SEO Content Marketing
TextSuite User – Hints and Ideas to Make Best Use of Jon Leger’s Article Content Creation and Article Marketing Software Products